'It will bring meaning and value to your life in unbelievable ways'
|by Charlotte Susumi • edited by John J. Bulten
1. Brilliant with sudden light
5. Notable half-sister Soetoro-Ng
9. Court often reversed on appeal
10. Wreak, deploy or unleash
11. Failure to qualify for office under Article II, e.g.
12. Quality pledged along with lives and fortunes
14. Not delivered as expected (what did you expect?)
17. Video bite?
19. Reflexive patterns studied by YouTube or Nielsen
22. Potential Strait of Hormuz weapon
23. Heisman laureate Davis, “The Express”
24. Lacking in hilarity
25. Illegitimate officeholders (do you know any?)
1. “Persian” or “Mexican” oil region
2. Presidential candidate John or liberal wife Elizabeth
3. Florida’s Ave ___ University
4. Community units fragmented or destroyed in Haiti’s earthquake
6. Chinese or Thai, for instance
7. Second self, like “Colonel” House to President Wilson: 2 wds.
8. War in which Obama opted for troop increases
13. More than strongly predilected, as to sexual deviancy
15. Consider to be the best choice
16. Hotly pursued and forcefully argued
18. Holocaust Remembrance Day vicinity
20. Movieguide publisher and film critic Ted
21. 757s and DC-10s